Membership is open to female amateur golfers with a USGA handicap, regardless of age, from the greater Kalamazoo area. The Greater Kalamazoo area includes counties having KWGA-participating golf courses.
- Annual dues must be paid before participation in one-day events or those tournaments restricted to members.
- Memberships are accepted throughout the season.
Online Registration Process
- Complete all required fields on the online form and click on Submit.
- Choose a Payment Option (see below for more details).
- You will receive a confirmation email from KWGA regardless of a successful entry. NOTE: Check your mail spam/junk folder if you don’t see an email from us.
- Pay online: KWGA now accepts credit or debit card through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay with credit card / debit card. You will receive an email from our PayPal with successful payment.
- Pay by mail-in check: You can still pay by check with your online registration. You will receive an email with mail-in check instructions to submit your payment payable to “KWGA” and with “short description” on the Memo field addressed to: Deb Crowe, 22862 Bluejay Ave. Mattawan, MI 49071.
Have Questions? Please Email KWGA