Membership is open to female amateur golfers with a USGA handicap, regardless of age, from the greater Kalamazoo area. The Greater Kalamazoo area includes counties having KWGA-participating golf courses.
- Annual dues must be paid before participation in one-day events or those tournaments restricted to members.
- Memberships are accepted throughout the season.
- NEW THIS YEAR – We have our own Handicap Application. If you have a GHIN number, the software will automatically pull your handicap from there. If you don’t have a GHIN number, and email will be sent to the email you use here in your registration with your Handicap App Login Details.
Online Registration Process
- Complete all required fields on the online form and click on Submit.
- Complete online payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email from KWGA regardless of a successful entry. NOTE: Check your mail spam/junk folder if you don’t see an email from us.
Have Questions? Please Email KWGA