Scramble Match Play
June 10 @ 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY FEES
- KWGA members and their female amateur partner guest are eligible.
- The Executive Committee will determine the entry fees to be collected by the Treasurer and no refunds will be issued.
- No discounts will be granted to players belonging to the host club.
- Play is governed by USGA rules.
- Players will compete in teams of two, one of whom must be a KWGA member, for 4 nine-hole match play scramble events.
- Flighting will be determined by event participation. The team handicap will be equal to 35% of the A (lower handicap) player course handicap plus 15% of the B player course handicap.
- Play will be a standard scramble format. Both players will play from their respective tees. The position of the best shot will be selected and both players will play their ball from within 12 inches of that position keeping within the same textured playing surface of the original ball. Play will continue in this manner until the ball is holed out. On the putting surface only, the ball will be played from the marked position of the best shot
- Entry fees will determine the total purse.
- Prizes flight winners, and runners up will be awarded as gift certificates to the host club or, in the case that the host club has insufficient inventory, another local golf retailer at the discretion of the Treasurer and/or tournament director.
Registration Deadline – 10 pm on 6/2/2023
Guest Eligible Event – your guest must have proof of official handicap
$114.00 Per Team
Board Member Responsible for this Event:
Feel free to contact me for any questions you may have.