July One Day Event (WMC Rally)
July 24 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Annual dues are mandatory before participating: a 50% discount will be applied for those joining for the final One-Day event. The handicap range for each flight class will be set annually by the Executive Committee.
Eighteen holes of stroke play with special events determined in advance by the Executive Committee.
West Michigan Cup Rally – Format will be 2 teams (Red team vs Blue team), paired by handicap, playing the WMC Match Play Format (6/6/6 format net team Best ball, Both Balls and Scramble).
- A total purse of $550.00 (subject to annual review by the Executive Committee) will be awarded in pro shop or, in the case that the host club has insufficient inventory, other golf retailer gift certificates and distributed as follows:
- Low gross, Flight Champion, each class—$30.00
- Low gross, second place, each class—$25.00
- Low gross, third place, each class —$20.00
- Special event, first place, each class—$30.00
- Special event, second place, each class—$25.00
- Special event, third place, each class —$20.00
- No competitor will be awarded more than one prize per event; low gross takes precedence over the special event.
- If a flight has fewer than five players, only first place low gross and special event will be awarded.
Registration deadline – 10 pm 7/16/2023
Board Member Responsible for this Event:
Feel free to contact me for any questions you may have.