July 10 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY FEES
- Open to KWGA members and amateur female golfers from the Greater Kalamazoo Area with any established USGA handicap and who will be 49 years or older during the calendar year of the tournament.
- The Executive Committee will determine the entry fees to be collected by the Treasurer and no refunds will be issued.
- No discounts will be granted to players belonging to the host club.
- Play is governed by USGA rules.
- A shotgun start will be used, if possible.
- Tee locations will be determined by the Tournament Director in consultation with the club pro.
- Pairings will be by handicap.
- Eighteen holes of gross score stroke play with flights determined by handicap. Special events will be offered at the discretion of the Tournament Director.
- Entry fees will determine the total purse.
- The number of prizes to be awarded will be determined by the Tournament Director.
- Prizes will be awarded as gift certificates to the host club or, in the case that the host club has insufficient inventory, another local golf retailer at the discretion of the Treasurer and/or tournament director. All flights will receive prizes of equal value.
- The player with the low gross of the field will be named the champion and will receive the traveling trophy donated by Judie Stuut (not to be retired) in addition to her prize. Ties for the championship will be broken by sudden death playoff. She shall receive a permanent trophy not to exceed 10% of the total purse in value.
- Ties for all other flight winners and runners up will be broken by a scorecard playoff using the total score for the last 9 holes (holes 10-18). If players remain tied, the last 6 holes (13-18), the last 3 holes (16-18) and the 18th hole will be used in succession as recommended by the USGA.
Registration Deadline – 10 pm 7/2/2023
Guest Eligible Event – your guest must have proof of official handicap
$47 Per Person
Board Member Responsible for this Event:
Feel free to contact me for any questions you may have.